^*راب مكة ستي*^
مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم في "~~ RAp-mH ~~" نرجو منك ان تقوم بالتسجيل في المنتدي

اهلاً وسهلاً بكل الزوار الكرام
^*راب مكة ستي*^
مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم في "~~ RAp-mH ~~" نرجو منك ان تقوم بالتسجيل في المنتدي

اهلاً وسهلاً بكل الزوار الكرام
^*راب مكة ستي*^
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

^*راب مكة ستي*^

* موقع لكل العرب 4all Arabs *

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
’’’~~.ارحب بكل الأعضاء الجدد في منتديات RAP-MH.~~’’’

王 - Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit] DETOX -王

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
m2m
ادارة المنتدي
ادارة المنتدي
m2m

ذكر
الهواية : 王 - Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit] DETOX -王 Painti10
المهنة : 王 - Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit] DETOX -王 Collec10
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/07/2008

王 - Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit] DETOX -王 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 王 - Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit] DETOX -王   王 - Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit] DETOX -王 Icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 20, 2008 6:01 pm

王 - Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit] DETOX -王 B61f37dc45
Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit][CDQ]GroupRip

1st single from DETOX

Here is the email from the “unnamed individual” that supplied the mp3:“Recently, I received some records submitted for Detox which were written by an artist by the name of Prophet. We didn’t end up keeping any of them but Dre liked his style of writing and the production so he wanted me to fly him and the producer WallStreet out. Once they arrived everyone got acquainted and started working. WallStreet pulled up a sample and started crafting the drums as Prophet who funny enough is a reggae/hiphop artist started writing the rap. The chemistry in the room was amazing. Dre walked in and heard the track and the first thing he said was we need to replay the sample and we’ll have a buzz single for Detox. Dre got on the boards and started to get more involved with the production. He started to EQ WallStreet’s drums making them sound 10 times bigger. He had the guitar and strings played over and the finish product of the track was CLASSIC Dre. Prophet continued to write the record and then laid his vocals to the record so Dre could learn the song. I expect Dre to lay his vocals down in the next day or so. It will be extremely hard if not impossible to get the song because no one has access to the files once Dre records to it. For now, all I have is the version with Prophet’s vocals on it.”
--Enjoy

D/L

DOWNLOAD - ZShare (Exclu. Link)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fvwuk6
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

王 - Dr. Dre - It's Like That [Explicit] DETOX -王
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
^*راب مكة ستي*^ :: 
.:منتديات الراب الأجنبي:.
 :: منتدى أغاني الراب الأجنبي